What I learned in 2018
The other day on the radio I heard a man talking about what he learned in 2018, saying he earned the lessons life taught him this year.
I reflected on what this year has shown me and thought I’d share some of those lessons here. Hoping you’ll also think of what you (l)earned and share some insight.
- I learned that I didn’t feel like I was in control of my life, which led to me making some big changes (mainly trying out freelancing).
- I learned that one of the biggest factors you can control in life is your attitude (and perspective). Only you can make you happy.
- I learned that I can excel at being an anxious wreck if I let myself go there.
- I learned that I don’t want to settle for less or mediocre.
- I learned that negativity is a
- I realised that my own fear was the biggest thing holding me back.
- I learned that I’m not for everyone and that’s completely okay.
- I discovered how much I love photography and learned how to take better photos and to edit them.
- I learned that I still have a lot to learn. I have so much to be grateful for (if you’re still reading this then I’m grateful to you). I’m a work in progress and so are you.